Things I want (and things we got from Lakeland)

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our Lakeland order arrived today in a big box! It's a good thing I had them delivered to my work address; there was no way this was going to fit through the letter box...

Here are a few things we got.

Robyn, your flower-making plungers:


















They're quite sweet, and I think that they're defnitely going to be put to good use!

Ma, your cow timer:























And my belated birthday present from G:























I can't wait to put this to good use! Yay.

There was also a catalogue inside the box which I promptly went through in anticipation for my next order. Here are a few of my favourite things:
























Look! A Cupcake Machine! That makes cupcakes! Okay, yes, I realise that was a bit self-evident, but it's amazing. I am amazed and I want one for the novelty of it. The rest of the page was so appealing too that I couldn't help scanning the whole thing in to share with you. Do you notice the flowers on the cupcake in the middle? Flower plungers...























This page is full of lovely piping goodies, although the ones on the top left are what I'm interested in. I like the big, chunky piping nozzle - perfect for piping dough into cups, or creating those big swirly icing towers. Mm.























Cream horns made easy! But come, let's be serious now: how often can one sit down to eat cream horns? I'm thinking savoury horns, horn-shaped chocolates, pasta horns...























And finally, cookie cutters with embossing stencils for biscuits! And, naturally, 120 assorted doylies. You can never have too many doilies.

You Might Also Like

2 comments