Gratitude Journal, Day Twenty Five

Friday, November 01, 2013


This pretty felted heart garland was sent to me all the way from Sunny South Africa. Straight from the heart!

Today, I am grateful that my beautiful friend Anne thinks of me always, and shares my love of all things wool-and-hearts. I am also particularly grateful for artists like Skaapie (felter and pretty-things-maker extraordinaire) who make me love being a crafter and an artist, and who give me faith for the future of my little hand-made things.

One day, I shall have a little gallery that is filled with love and inspiration, and hand-made loveliness.

Today, though, I shall carry on pottering about and making things for the people I love. Today I am full of inspiration and motivation for things to come!

You Might Also Like

1 comments