Mermaids and Fabric, Oh My

Friday, December 20, 2013

The lovely Karen from Sew Much 2 Luv got in touch with me a few months ago and asked if I'd make my Mermaid Fabric print (on Spoonflower) a little smaller. 

Of course! Why didn't I think of that? The new and improved mermaids are now the perfect size for fussy cut hexagons or patching. Cute. 


And here's what the talented Karen made from them:


A perfectly coordinated Cross Stitch Bag with a Side Kick Bag and a Scissor Fob Gift, available now on Etsy. "This bag," writes Karen, "is perfect for projects to take along with you as well as all kinds of crafts that you want to keep clean and away from sticky fingers or curious pets."

Ha. Like we need an excuse for a pretty zippy purse! Love the gold ric rac. Everything is better with glitter.


I really love Karen's details, and the colour combinations she used. Bubbles, seahorses in love, perfectly stitched felt hearts. They're all very "under the sea"! Visit Karen's blog here to see her other fab fabric combinations.

You Might Also Like

1 comments